Sunday, September 28, 2008

Circumlocution

From dictionary.com:
cir·cum·lo·cu·tion [sur-kuhm-loh-kyoo-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun
1.a roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.
2.a roundabout expression.

I find this to be a word that explains me fairly well, although I am trying to work on that. You can't really use a lot of words to explain things when you're drawing (or rather you shouldn't).

I really want people to like my comic, so I'm working hard to promote it. The Texan comics page gets a lot of unfair flack for not being the most professional comic book page ever, but there are people that work really hard on it.

Man. My brain is moving at half the speed of ass right now so I'm going to stop trying to write a clever introduction and just upload a bunch of comics. Enjoy.

-C.

No comments: